Monday, June 17, 2013

My Top 3 Comfort Foods

Naomi's Nutrition Nook Blog
                                           
Lately I've been going through some ups and downs. I thought it would be fun to post about my favorite comfort foods. We all have those go-to, yummy, delicious 'splurge' treats we like to bake or buy when we are just in a funk - and want to get a little chocolate loving happening in our mouths to help lift our spirits. 

These recipes will get your saliva flowing and turn that frown upside down. Here are my top 3 comfort foods and their recipes! 

Yes, even health coaches get to splurge every once in awhile, we're human too! These are recipes I have found online and are some of my own, and I am excited to share them with you today. If I can make them, you can make them - hope you enjoy!

Now get ready to drool all over your keyboards, and start baking!

#1 Cookies
Cherry Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookie

#2 Chocolate

#3 Tater Tots


What are your favorite comfort foods? 

Tell me in the comments below!


~XOXO~



Linked To: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Let me know what you think below - I love to hear from my readers!