Tuesday, May 7, 2013

30 Day 100 Squats Challenge


Here's my new challenge!

I just discovered this challenge - which was started by Ted Carr - and he has even started a FB page that you can follow and join to 
get in on the Squatting action!

I am also in the middle of continuing my Bikini Abs Challenge, which will end right before Summer - getting myself body BEACH ready! I started in February - Are you in on THAT too??

How are you doing on following through with eating clean, making good choices that are low stress, and staying positive, all while working-out and keeping up with life?

Let me know more on my FB page or in the comments below. 

Do you have any questions?

I know life gets busy, and we all are in the midst of living our lives. But, don't forget about taking care of yourself - because it's really hard to take care of others, if you haven't been taking care of yourself first!

Have an amazing week - keep up the great work!

And if you are interested in joining these challenges with me - come follow me on my FB page, if you haven't already, and you will see daily posts about them and my progress, plus other great health and fitness tips! 

I want to see your progress and would love to have you share your results on my page and in the comments below. Thanks!


~ Peace and Love ~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Let me know what you think below - I love to hear from my readers!