Sunday, June 9, 2013

Lychee Mango Smoothie


Cool down this summer with this SUPER easy and mouth watering smoothie! It will transport you to a tropical island oasis lounging beach-side, and with it's burst of natural sweetness you will truly wonder why you haven't tried this before!


I found both of these fruits at the local Asian market! Take a trip and find your closest Asian market or order some of these ingredients online. You HAVE to try this!

Post any questions below:

Blogs I'm Linked to for "Social Sunday Linky Party":
Yesterfood

God's Growing Garden

2 comments:

  1. so excited that you're following Call Me PMc, I am following you on twitter, fb and pinterest now. Looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following back, Paula! :) I also look forward to reading more of your posts!

      Delete

Thanks for reading! Let me know what you think below - I love to hear from my readers!