Friday, November 23, 2012

Exotic Fruit-Kis Smoothie Recipe


Mixer of the Day
Smoothie Recipe
_____________________________________________

This recipe was inspired by the Asian cooking I was busy doing this week..and my visit to the Asian market to find unique fun new ingredients, to keep my pallet satiated with new flavors!


I was happy with this smoothie discovery, and it's light sweet flavor, which makes you feel like you could be sipping it on the beach on an island in the sun!

PLUS - 
It is a perfect "after Thanksgiving bulge" snack or meal replacement..

You get to INDULGE without the BULGE - 
~ XOXO ~

Hope you enjoy!

Prep Time: 1 minute
Total Time: 5 minutes (max)


1 Persimmon


1 packet of Calamanti Fruit Juice (from Asian market)


1/2 cup Pineapple


1 cup blackberries


4 Tbs. "Ube" Purple Yam (from Asian market)


2 Tbs. Chia Seeds


1 cup of water


1/4 cup coconut milk

Mix in blender until smooth (about 1-2 mins)



~ Peace and Love ~

Tell me what you thought in the comments 
below! 

Subscribe for more healthy, and quick tasty recipe's and nutrition tips.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Let me know what you think below - I love to hear from my readers!