Monday, August 27, 2012

"School lunches are a social justice issue!"

Uploaded by 

    School lunches will shape your child's healthy future! 

"renegade lunch lady" Ann Cooper talks about the coming revolution in the way kids eat at school -- local, sustainable, seasonal and even educational food.

- A great 20 minute lecture that you need to see, especially if you have children in school!

- How do you incorporate healthier foods into your child's daily diet or pack their lunches?

- Among other things, I home school because I am able to teach my daughter about food, and she is able to prepare her own food at home! 

Do you let your children in the kitchen at home?

~ Peace and Love ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Let me know what you think below - I love to hear from my readers!