Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Week One: Bikini Abs by Summer Challenge


Here is a quick breakfast or snack that will be great for week one of our challenge!


The 'skinny' on fruit


Fruit is packed with vitamins, antioxidants, and even more importantly- water! 
They keep you hydrated, full of energy, are cleansing with their extra fiber, and virtually fat-free! 



No need to be concerned about their 'sugar' content because fruit sugar is a natural sugar which is easily metabolized, completely different from plain white sugar or sugar in processed junk foods.

I am going to be posting a series of photos of myself along this journey every week - to track my progress!

Here is week 1:




 I am so excited to be working toward a common goal and that we can motivate    
         each other along the way... 


That beach, pool and sunshine is just months away waiting for us to be basking in our sexy new bikini bods just in time for Summer!!


I would love to see your photos and comments below on how your first week is going, what you are doing to stay motivated, and if you have any questions - feel free to ask me!

You can comment here or leave me a message on over on my 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Let me know what you think below - I love to hear from my readers!